Monday 18 May 2009

Another photoshop tutorial

Today I tackled another photoshop tutorial and this time it was an Andy Warhol Effect of myself. I used a video tutorial on Youtube and it was so easy to use. If you have both windows on your screen then you can work through your image while the tutorial is running, it's fairly simple. This is the outcome from my first attempt. It didn't work out too well because there was a lot of black in the image but it was my first attempt.

Here's the video that I used...



Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I haven't seen any Lomography pictures before so I can't really make a comparison. I don't know what I am looking for.

How about I make a decent comment once I have looked it up?

I like this one though. 100% reflects you. You always were bright colours. Do you remember me always calling you "legoman"? Because you are always as bright as lego pieces. Probally not the compliment you are looking for but honest. Andy warhole (if I spelt his name right) isn't his signiture also about changing the colour of peoples faces???? I see you have remained to have a tanned coloured face. It makes you look cartoony and less like art. In my opinion. but it's art someone will contradict me. But this is a very difficult thing to do. Colouring someones face and still making them look human. So well done, you have done a good job at it.

I ike this one.

Top marks dude