Monday 12 April 2010

Engineered Parts

Finally!!

Got all my parts back from engineering this week and it's very exciting to be able to see them as actual parts and not renders.

Although I needed to hand a couple back for adjustment, I almost have all my components which means I can start putting my final model together.

^^ the on/off switch handle

^^ the screw on headphone jacks

^^ disks which hold the LED's and leave a nice aesthetic rim.

^^ the rim for the shutter switch

^^ the shutter release button

^^ the on/off switch rim


^^ the reel handle

^^ the fillets on the reel handle and the siwtch cover were too small so I needed to make these bigger. To do this I just used a file to roughly fillet the new curve and then tidied this up with some rough sandpaper. Worked well enough.

No comments: