Wednesday 5 November 2008

dissertation...... soon to be under way!!!

finally, i have a clearer idea of what to do for my dissertation.

after having a workshop today with prof tom inns, in mono! i have got round to picking a subject and a potential question.

the general topic that i will be researching is sustainable consumerism and my potential question is 'how has consumerism changed globally in the last century, where is it going, and how can we consume more sustainably?'

this is just an idea at the moment and will probably change slightly during the initial research stage but i'm fairly confident about starting my dissertation now.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hello.
I have some news for you that is disaterous for you. SOrry to tell you.
Did you know that they are changing the name of our course from IPD to PD! No way! We are so INNOVATIVE!!!!!

but oh no what is that going to do to your blog!

me myself and pd- that just doesn't go!



REBEL!!!!