Sunday 28 February 2010

Camera Stopper and Tubing

After my tutorials last week it was established that the length of the tubing on the camera was not neccessary and this could simply be a hole. I made another prototype of how this would look and how it works.

The stopper of the tubing is a balloon valve. This valve will not let air out and keep the helium inside the balloon. I'm still waiting on some more valves being delivered which I hope work in a different way. The ones that I want will allow air in one way but not the other. If I can find these then this can simply be designed into the camera which would remove any difficulty for the user.
I'm not sure whether this could be a simple cork type action or if it should be screwed to reduce the chances of it falling out, this is something that I need to test out.

No comments: